The organizing committee provides the opportunity to present abstracts with a variety of different topics to expand knowledge within the field of Pediatrics.
Please note that abstract submission is not possible anymore, notifications will be send on January 24.
2. The submitter accepts responsibility for the accuracy and scientific content of the submitted abstract.
3. The submitter accepts to be the contact person for all correspondence about the abstract and to inform co-authors about its status.
1. Abstracts can only be submitted in English.
2. Abstract title: maximum length of 150 characters (including spaces).
3. Abstracts should be structured in the following sections :
4. Abstract body: Maximum length of 2500 characters (including spaces).
5. Authors list: state for all authors: name, institution, department, city and country. Please omit titles and degrees. An email address and telephone number of the first author is required.
6. Abbreviations may be used if standard or if spelled out and defined at the first use.
7. Abstracts may not include tables, graphics and pictures.
8. No references are allowed.
9. Incomplete applications will not be considered nor accepted by the committee.
Topic 1: General pediatrics
Topic 2: Neonatology – pediatric intensive/emergency care
Topic 3: Infectiology – pneumology - immunology
Topic 4: Gastroenterology – nutrition
Topic 5: Oncology – hematology
Topic 6: Neurology – genetics - neuroorthopedics
Topic 7: Cardiology
Topic 8: Nephrology
Topic 9: Endocrinology
Topic 10: Other